I cleared out a bit of space for my RetroChallenge reference library, and as the books come in they'll take their place of honor.
Several of these books I already had, but the newcomers are (going left to right on the bookshelf):
- Designing Cards and Drivers for the Macintosh II and Macintosh SE
- Macintosh Family Hardware Reference
- Guide to the Macintosh Family Hardware
- Technical Introduction To the Macintosh Family (2nd Edition)
- Inside Macintosh: Devices (Apple Technical Library)
- Complete Mactutor Mac Programming Journal Volume 2
- The Book of Scsi: A Guide for Adventurers
I'm still waiting on a couple of Macintosh assembly language books to arrive. If they don't show up, well then I'm bailed out of having to stumble down that path.